Got there early today and bumped into WOOF member Josie.

Had a close look at training and talked to a few club officials

Younger players:
Naughton looks massive now and has added considerable size. His arms are now particularly muscular. A noticeable difference in just 12 months
Lipinski has also put in a lot of work and as a few of us have previously mentioned he is no longer a skinny kid
English has really filled out, his legs and arms are substantially bigger than hen he first arrived. There is a fair bit of faith by the club that he is very close to being a regular senior player in 2019. He and Naughton did a few kicking drills early on and both seem to have modified their kicking actions just a bit
In running drills, Greene was right up in the front group. He's done a lot of work with his fitness which might be a sign that he could be considered with some rotations in the midfield
Schache's legs have really filled out. He is such a smooth mover for a big man
West is also very noticeable with his running and his neat kicking skills. Expect him to play some senior footy in 2019
Lachlan Young is a nice kick. Khamis seems to be on a modified running program and was very much in the back of a small group of players in some running drills. Cavarra looks like a natural player with an easy and efficient kicking action

Senior players:
Wallis was right in the front group on all the running drills, he seemed to be the one setting and pushing the pace
Great to see Dickson with the group as I was told this is the first time in 3 years he's had completed a lot of work by this time of the year. Trengove missed a few sessions and camps last year with the arrival of twins and then had some injury challenges and I believe he is also further advanced than 12 months ago.
Bontempelli and Dunkley were very prominent in the running sessions. Dunks seems to also be well advanced on previous years. Bontempelli on a slightly modified program.
I was told the club was particularly pleased about getting Duryea and Lloyd and that they will add a lot of depth to us
It was interesting talking to a couple of people, no one can quite agree where Bailey Williams should player but everyone is bullish on his 2019 season

I'll add a bit more later on