As you would all be aware, contributions to discussions has been dwindling for a while now and I’m just trying to gauge our WOOF community to see if it’s worth maintaining the site going forward.
In the poll I’ve listed a number of options which will hopefully give me an idea about the likely participation to discussions going forward will look like and I’d appreciate it if you can be as honest as you can with your responses
A non-response would indicate that you don’t plan on contributing to discussions going forward. The poll will allow multiple selections but please no more than two.

And finally if you prefer, please contact me via the private message option with any suggestions, comments or thoughts.

Just so you know I have number in mind (of WOOF members) that would make it viable and obviously if we have enough people interested and willing to participate then I’m more than happy to keep the site running.
If we fall short of that number it becomes difficult to justify the time and effort to keep the site running.

A lot of us, so many in fact, have been here from the early days so I know the site means a lot to many people but it’s not as vibrant as it should be so that’s why I’m canvassing the WOOF community now

Regards
Gary