How do you watch the dogs games interstate?

Over the years I’ve tried a few things and it’s always been a pain.

Foxtel - waste of money IMO if you only want footy.

AFL app - Good price but mobile/tablet only which is too small for a game that fast. Can’t stream to TV.

Pub - this is great, though I’m completely focussed on the game when in play so it has to be on a big screen, with sound, not too much noise or people walking infront of the screen. it also costs about $25 to watch there in beers (funnily I don’t mind that as much) Plus I live in the south east where they seem to favour Guatemalan Gecko racing over the doggies on the main screen so finding a venue is like discovering the lost city of el dorado.

KAYO - yesterday I tried this for the first time. Clear winner for me. Quality was HD, stream didn’t buffer. 2 week free trial so technically I could use it for free all year by setting up new emails. Instead, I’ll share it with my dad and we can both have a profile for $12.50 a month each. Tonnes of other sport a bonus - but it’s mostly for the dogs.

(Note: kayo owned by foxtel. Smart move to disrupt themselves before someone does to them what Netflix has done to blockbuster)