Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dogs have Faith in Schache

Very good on the weekend and showed quite a bit in Round 1. Set to breakout this year.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    He is clearly playing with an aggression he didn't have last year. He's 200cm, 21 years old and can kick straight.

Grabbing a pick 2 with two years in the system for a 2nd and 3rd rounder may well be considered one of the great heists of modern trading as his career progresses.
    Post of the day! I love a good trade deal.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

He is clearly playing with an aggression he didn't have last year. He's 200cm, 21 years old and can kick straight.

Grabbing a pick 2 with two years in the system for a 2nd and 3rd rounder may well be considered one of the great heists of modern trading as his career progresses.
    A bit like John Longmire for 60, 000 grand " and we will throw the Carey kid in for an extra 10 grand" from Sydney to North in 1987 hopefully. Greg Miller couldn't get the forms signed quickly enough.

It'd be nice to get a trade that we didn't lose before I die.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

4. Likes Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    A bit like John Longmire for 60, 000 grand " and we will throw the Carey kid in for an extra 10 grand" from Sydney to North in 1987 hopefully. Greg Miller couldn't get the forms signed quickly enough.

It'd be nice to get a trade that we didn't lose before I die.
    Crozier is a win as far as I'm concenred. Sucking as a FA signing good, and to be honest anything we got for Hrovat can be considered a win.

Don't forget signing Hamling as a DFA and Biggs for virtually nothing. Then there was a big bloke who cost the earth but had a pretty good game at the end of 2016, if he never plays again I still consider it a win.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Crozier is a win as far as I'm concenred. Sucking as a FA signing good, and to be honest anything we got for Hrovat can be considered a win.

Don't forget signing Hamling as a DFA and Biggs for virtually nothing. Then there was a big bloke who cost the earth but had a pretty good game at the end of 2016, if he never plays again I still consider it a win.
    Jose Romero, Simon Garlick and Nathan Eagleton have all been trades that ended in our favour too. From back in the day Peter Foster was close to being our 'Carey moment' he was thrown into a trade as steak knives in addition to Chris Hansen who was the main target. Bluey Hampshire and Terry Wallace both had a massive influence on the club on and off field.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite