Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Suddenly, there's lots of Buddy trade talk

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Yeah no thanks for me for Buddy, last guy I'd want hanging around our kids.

Maybe he'll end up at the Sainters so he and Hannebery can get up the their usual stuff.
    Surely any trade for Buddy has to be Bombers.
    Trade Week is their specialty.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

Post Thanks / Like

He moved up there to get away from the media bubble of Melbourne. His wife has a thriving career there as well

His chances of finding another home because of the size his contract are slim and then there are doubts that he would want to move either. I think all clubs would be best served by leaving him there and letting the size of his contract eat intro the options available to Sydney.

He'd be a risky acquisition anyway at this late stage of his outstanding career. If he couldn't deliver Sydney a flag I doubt he could for another side give some of his injury niggles.6
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    He moved up there to get away from the media bubble of Melbourne. His wife has a thriving career there as well

His chances of finding another home because of the size his contract are slim and then there are doubts that he would want to move either. I think all clubs would be best served by leaving him there and letting the size of his contract eat intro the options available to Sydney.

He'd be a risky acquisition anyway at this late stage of his outstanding career. If he couldn't deliver Sydney a flag I doubt he could for another side give some of his injury niggles.
    He has been barely able to walk let alone run in the first few games this year. Why would any club (apart from Essendon) piss their future away and give up draft picks for him?

This is just media driven rubbish. In
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

This is the biggest media non story
    He won’t be going anywhere