Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Selection? What a cop out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Adelaide Connection View Post
    I think this is part of the problem. I think we need a media pummelling the likes of which Essendon, Carlton, and Melbourne have all received so far this year. If it is complacent coaches that is part of the problem, that might shake them a little. Maybe they will bring in some outside help? Apparently Carlton conducted a mini review before playing us and maybe it worked?

It would have been great if we had been given the full blowtorch treatment after Carlton. I don’t want to have to have more losses like that for it to come.
    Honestly can it get any worse than a 44pt thumping at the hands of the worst side in the AFL? The response? One change. No review. No blowtorch. What’s it going to take then?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Selection? What a cop out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsthru&thru View Post
    Honestly can it get any worse than a 44pt thumping at the hands of the worst side in the AFL? The response? One change. No review. No blowtorch. What’s it going to take then?
    Just like the last few years, complacencies abound. A review will be looked at at the end of the year, where every excuse under the sun will be swept under the carpet, and we will see a bigger, better WB side in 2020 with the same kicking deficiencies, poor skills, avge game plan, a few avge players from other clubs, and the same coaching panel slightly moved around for argument sake.
    I will never see #16 the same!!