Thanks Thanks:  192
Likes Likes:  663
Page 138 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3888128129130131132133134135136137138139140141 LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2106
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Proactive Poaching

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper Bulldogs View Post
    200 minutes. What time did you post it. I assume it was 3pm.

I’m getting quite nervous we could walk away after 10 days with donuts
    Now Sam says:

Don't reckon St Kilda really cares what pick it gets for Josh Bruce, because it'll go to Sydney for Zak Jones. Swans saying pick 32 won't get Jones done. Dogs also have have 51.

Could Dogs send 32+51 to St Kilda for Bruce and then Saints on-trade those picks to Sydney for Jones?
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    Justin Reid saying a Keath deal is 'unlikely' a few minutes ago.
    Not good news.
    What do you expect Dodoro Jr to say? Asked if he is comfortable to let Keath walk out for nothing? He didn't say yes.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

3. Likes Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    What do you expect Dodoro Jr to say? Asked if he is comfortable to let Keath walk out for nothing? He didn't say yes.
    Cros seem to think it's likely.

Suns have released a statement that they are prepared to take Jack Martin at pick 1 in the PSD, interesting. Could see a few deals fall over today.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

5. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    Cros seem to think it's likely.

Suns have released a statement that they are prepared to take Jack Martin at pick 1 in the PSD, interesting. Could see a few deals fall over today.
    I'd be interesting in what they want for Martin, and if he'd play with us. It was three weeks ago we really wanted him, with $700,000 reasons a year to play for us.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

I'd be interesting in what they want for Martin, and if he'd play with us. It was three weeks ago we really wanted him, with $700,000 reasons a year to play for us.
    Would pick 13 do it, and is he worth it?
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Would pick 13 do it, and is he worth it?
    We thought he was worth it three ago. Meeting Bevo before our final, getting a huge 5 X $700,000 contract. Pick 13 would, but would need a future pick back.

Post Thanks / Like

Would prevent Adelaide from requesting 13 anymore if we did use it on Martin. I'm a fan

10. Likes Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    Would prevent Adelaide from requesting 13 anymore if we did use it on Martin. I'm a fan
    But potentially blocks GC from using their pre-season draft pick on Martin and not Keath (I HIGHLY doubt it all actually escalates that far).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    Check. Mate.

GCS have currently got in 2020: two first rounders, two second rounders, a third rounder, two fourth rounders.

One of the second rounders, ideally GCS selection but also Brisbane's which they have would be very handy next year. And they still have a war chest next year and Pick 13 this year.

Not likely to happen, but we were apparently the runner up for his services. If he can't get to Carlton, maybe he'd come over. Stranger things have happened.

Post Thanks / Like

Hard for us to take him this late in proceedings unless he has done a medical
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Surely Dodoro Jr takes 45. The next off ramp and last off ramp needs to be 45 & 53.

Fremantle (Pick 22), Hawthorn (Pick 30) & Port (Pick 29) are ripe for a draft picks trade where Adelaide could use 45, 53 and their 49 to go after a 20's pick in a draft point trade later on.

Any demand more than that is enough for us to walk away. They can have pick 49 if Keath goes for nothing, or maybe pick 22 by pick trading with out picks. Their choice.

Post Thanks / Like

Check. Mate.

GCS have currently got in 2020: two first rounders, two second rounders, a third rounder, two fourth rounders.

One of the second rounders, ideally GCS selection but also Brisbane's which they have would be very handy next year. And they still have a war chest next year and Pick 13 this year.

Not likely to happen, but we were apparently the runner up for his services. If he can't get to Carlton, maybe he'd come over. Stranger things have happened.
    A crows supporting mate informs me that Nicks is keen on Keath and they will palm away offers and offer him three years post trade period. Think he heard it on local radio, so grain of salt stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Hard for us to take him this late in proceedings unless he has done a medical
    Don't quote me, but I think it was reported somewhere he did while he was down in Melbourne. But agree with the sentiments, and Power has his hands full about now already.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Adelaide Connection View Post
    A crows supporting mate informs me that Nicks is keen on Keath and they will palm away offers and offer him three years post trade period. Think he heard it on local radio, so grain of salt stuff.
    That's very disappointing to hear, you should pick a better class of mates
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

18. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So the outstanding big possible trades are Bruce, Keath, Daniher, Papley and Martin?
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.