Thanks Thanks:  192
Likes Likes:  663
Page 86 of 141 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2106
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Proactive Poaching

I wonder what's happening with Moore at Collingwood, he is the player id have a serious crack at.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    I wonder what's happening with Moore at Collingwood, he is the player id have a serious crack at.
    Even with his injury struggles? No doubt about his talent but his durability is a concern
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

3. Likes 1eyedog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    I reckon you're right on all fronts. This is where Libba can be really good for us, he balances out the attributes of the other guys. Jacko can do a bit of it as well, but with Dunks and Bont down we needed him offencively yesterday.
    The thing Libba would have added Saturday is someone to stand thier ground and stand up for his team mates. Sorely missing this week - and a symptom of a lot of young players being shell shocked by the intensity of finals.

I’m a believer he can get back to his best - it’s such a shame we didn’t get to see him properly this year after “his best preseason” to assess how likely that it. For me, we’re still wishing on a prayer a little

5. Likes Sedat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Even with his injury struggles? No doubt about his talent but his durability is a concern
    Yep an All Australian waiting to happen. He and Naughty would be the best forward/defender in the competition.

7. Likes azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    Yep an All Australian waiting to happen. He and Naughty would be the best forward/defender in the competition.
    Seriously I love what Moore brings but he just can't stay on the park he's too high risk for the cost. He was down the race twice last weekend against the Cats. Happens most weeks.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

From fox sports:

FINALS EXIT ALLOWS DOGS TO RAMP UP TALKS

The Western Bulldogs will ramp up talks with a number of out of contract players now the club is out of finals.

The players took part in Mad Monday and will have exit meetings at the club this week, with the Western Bulldogs linked with a number of players ahead of the 2019 trade period.

Jack Martin, Alex Keath, Adam Tomlinson and Josh Bruce are among the players rumoured to be considering moving to play under Luke Beveridge

No reference to Isaac Smith
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    From fox sports:

FINALS EXIT ALLOWS DOGS TO RAMP UP TALKS

The Western Bulldogs will ramp up talks with a number of out of contract players now the club is out of finals.

The players took part in Mad Monday and will have exit meetings at the club this week, with the Western Bulldogs linked with a number of players ahead of the 2019 trade period.

Jack Martin, Alex Keath, Adam Tomlinson and Josh Bruce are among the players rumoured to be considering moving to play under Luke Beveridge

No reference to Isaac Smith
    The Age is reporting that Tomlinson is going to Melbourne on a four year deal.

Oh yeah, since no mention of Smith it just mean he is coming for sure!
    More of an In Bruges guy?

11. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    The Age is reporting that Tomlinson is going to Melbourne on a four year deal.

Oh yeah, since no mention of Smith it just mean he is coming for sure!
    How many KPD do Melbourne want? May, Lever, Oscar McDonald, Frost and now Tomlinson. Tom McDonald was used back again this year as well. They should have a crack at Carlisle too while they are at it
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ratsmac View Post
    How many KPD do Melbourne want? May, Lever, Oscar McDonald, Frost and now Tomlinson. Tom McDonald was used back again this year as well. They should have a crack at Carlisle too while they are at it
    It’s reported Melbourne see him as a wingman not a key position player.

Post Thanks / Like

If I put the tinfoil hat on - maybe Cameron dropped Tomlinson because he didn’t trust him to go in hard enough against his future team mates....

*x files music plays*

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    It’s reported Melbourne see him as a wingman not a key position player.
    Funny that
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

16. Likes azabob, Dry Rot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshMac View Post
    If I put the tinfoil hat on - maybe Cameron dropped Tomlinson because he didn’t trust him to go in hard enough against his future team mates....

*x files music plays*
    You reckon he’s coming to the dogs?

Post Thanks / Like

Must admit I don't get the Tomlinson hype. For mine, he is a bit of everything and a whole lot of nothing.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Must admit I don't get the Tomlinson hype. For mine, he is a bit of everything and a whole lot of nothing.
    That is how I feel.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

A report today/last night says Carlton all in on Papley & Betts. Surely that means they’re out on Martin.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023