Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  55

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How Sydney Stack went from being ignored in two drafts last year to cult hero status in four games

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    I'm obviously going to defend him - and he shouldn't have been in Northbridge, that part was dumb - but if you are planning to stay in Northam and then can't stay where you thought you could and kind of don't really have anywhere else to go, well, it is a slippery slope of trouble.

Syd brings some things upon himself but some things that you and I take for granted simply aren't options in his world.
    There are undoubtedly some robust conversations that need to be had around some of the decision-making, but I feel for the kid. I remember reading a post you put on post-draft and it provided some extra context to his issue with his accommodation this time around.

There are players that have and likely are doing worse things that somehow have their indiscretions (or the full depth of them anyway) stage managed away from the headlines.

If Richmond were to part ways I would love us to sit down with him and give him a lifeline. Back in the club with Varcoe to mentor him.
    Last edited by The Adelaide Connection; 21-12-2020 at 11:03 PM.

2. Likes bornadog liked this post