Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  48
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Three things I have learned R7 V Richmond

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    'Rested' forward a bit for Vic metro too. Has some forward nous. Not quite sure he's ready for AFL yet but he's showing really good signs. His disposal by hand is brilliant.
    Yep. I love the quick hands of the handball club. But the ability (and confidence) to hold it longer and shoot it out to advantage with great vision is a wonderful attribute. I look forward to Smith & West in the years to come flourishing in the midfield under Bonts, Libba, Dunk's, Macrae etc.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Three things I have learned R7 V Richmond

With Cavarra out with a hammy strain (feel sorry he has had no luck in injury front) I hope West gets a call up soon. He is tenacious and I think could make it as a small forward - at least at start of his career until there is a midfield spot for him. Looking forward to yelling out “Go Westy!” like I did for his Dad.

3 Things
    1) Naughton bought tears to my eyes-he is potentially our KPF mainstay for a decade (hallelujah)
    2) Bonti on song is amazing and he showed I think this round he would make a good captain - led from the first bounce to final siren (wish I had put some money before season started on him winning Brownlow)
    3) Woody can perhaps get back to being his stunning intercept marking & courageous self if not left to play on monsters-a great captain’s game