Bankers:

1. Players that turn a bad day into a 'better day' or a 'good day'. I read a tweet that summed it up for me on Naughton, in that this week's performance said more about him than last week. After barely touching it, he was able to work his way into the game and become a big factor in the win, and get a significant win against Harris Andrew (who'll he'll play against for a long time). Similarly, Gowers' first half was a disaster on Hodge, and even though Billy didn't have a great day, he was able to contribute in the second half in at least a small way and 5 of his 6 touches were score involvements.

2. Lloyd - we got him cheap as chips, and he contributes every week. Theres a quality to his game, he has impactful touches - and his goal from the boundary at the end of the 1st quarter to keep us in touch was so important, and tackle in the third for Naughton's goal was too.

3. Trengove - big game from him. We're a better side with him out there - and I've seen our rucks demolished by Stefan Martin in the past.

Anchors:

1. Don't mean to banh on about Hayes, but on a day you needed to be clean, he just couldn't pick up the footy. Just think he lacks the class level.

2. The way we were bees to the honey pot for the first quarter and a half, leaving Lions players on the outside and forward of the stoppage. Can't afford that against Geelong this week.

3. The Fox footy coverage. We missed heaps of the play while they showed replays, things off ball, or just not following the ball entirely. So frustrating not being there and having to watch on fox!