Ok..so we have a war chest. What will we do with our war chest.
How should we best use the war chest.

What Machiavellian schemes can we come up with to manipulate the war chest in the best possible way.

You've probably guessed by now, but I just love saying (typing) war chest.

In my opinion we need 3 things.

1. Dynamic, fast, elusive, high flying small forward who will apply defensive pressure relentlessly. AND KICK GOALS!!!

The blueprint for me is Liam Ryan. I doubt he'd leave W.A. and I'm not suggesting he's the actual player to chase, but he's the type.
Makes me wonder why we'd go for Will Hayes in the draft and ignore Sydney Stack........Anyway.......everyone else ignored him too so I'm not pointing fingers. Our forward line is too vanilla and static right now. Maybe Toby Maclean could be the guy but he's not playing that way atm.

2. Tall Mobile defender. Seems last year we had TOO MANY tall defenders, and we did, too many bulky lumbering types. But with Naughton going forward, and Trengove being our only seasoned ruck back up, and Lewis Young not really being considered ready. We have a hole there to fill immediately. Tomlinson is the one everyones talking about. Maybe he's the guy.......... Whoever it is has to be fast, tall and disciplined with a good leap. Darcy Moore?

3. Ruck/ drifting forward cover. Someone who can help out English when he's fit, to release Trengove to the backline. And also help Trengove in the ruck when Tim English is injured or just needs to give his young body a break. The type I'm thinking of is Rory Lobb. I know we won't be able to get him but he's the TYPE we need.

So........let's put on our thinking caps and see who we might be able to pluck from other teams.

Here's another challenge. Can any devious minds out there come up with a legitimate way to turn cash into draft picks?

Get to work my pets.........mwahahah......