Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
I don't think we can (or should) tag them all...pick one out of Treloar, Pendlebury and Sidebottom...shut them down and live with the consequences of the other two.

Crozier seems to play his best 'high' and as an interceptor...Stephenson needs a HARD shutdown. Is Crozier right for that job?
Crozier is quick, and good in the air and this is why he is really good as an interceptor. An alternative to him could be Williams who wasn't as bad throughout the game Saturday as people possibly remember (that howler was a genuine howler, however). He is solid in the air and is quick, I'd love to see him put in a really solid performance this week.

I've picked Pendlebury to run with because he's not overly quick but can really hurt at the source and one disposal removed and this is also where Jacko excels. Given the job Jacko did Saturday I want to see him go again.

I nominated Duryea to run with Sidebottom if the latter is pushed out to a wing or flank. Not sure what I'd do if Sidebottom spent time as a genuine follower.