Quote Originally Posted by James Cumming View Post
+++++++++++++++++

In the Gun
+++++++

Roarke Smith - should have been delisted 3 years ago. He played a super game against Port. His one main talent of a big leap for a mark isn't enough.

Trengove - takes on the opposition brutes but gives away too many free kicks and terrible clangers.

Tory Dickson - doesn't get enough of the ball for my liking and is shown up by Sam Lloyd for work rate. As long as Tory kicks goals, he stays.

Taylor Duryea - Is only 28 years old. Does OK, sometimes not OK. Got nothing special about him. I think Mitch Wallis would be a better player all around.

Bailey Smith - He is going exceptionally well considering he is a first year player. Does he need a rest? Doesn't seem so. The medical staff should tell us if he has general soreness, but there is no mention of that. So he stays.

My Changes.
++++++++

In Mitch Wallis
In Lewis Young
In Rhylee West

Out Roarke Smith
Out Taylor Duryea
Out Jackson Trengove

Libba to get some match conditioning in the VFL - I really have no real idea whether or not he needs it though.
I don't see how any of Dickson, Duyrea or Trengove would be 'in the gun'.
Since Dickson came back in, we've won 3 games, and the 1 we lost we probably should have won v Collingwood. We are 6-5 this year with Dicko in the team and are simply a better team with him in it right now. His impact is more than just the stats sheet, and others in the forward line perform better when he is there.

Trengove frustrates me at times, but we are clearly better with him in the side, with his ability to play on the big forwards and the structure he gives us. Just wish he'd be more conservative with his kicking.

Duryea has been excellent the last two weeks. One bad blue v Port - but our set up defensively has been noticeably better with him out there.