Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Science View Post
Sure, but where's that going to come from? The draft?

Darling's also doubly-buggered in our system because if he's not making hay up forward where else can you play him? Footscray, that's where.

If we're going to throw the kitchen sink at someone let's prioritise a high-energy small forward with quickness and an appetite for chasing. I'll take two of those thank you.

Failing that an athletic tall defender who can lock down on troublesome opposition bigs and hurt them going the other way. One of those will do nicely.
No we'll need to trade for one. Picks / players and fair coin it doesn't matter. I'm still inclined to go for Coniglio. We have the cash and while Norf and Aints do as well we'll finish below both of them so could offer a superior pick. If they're after players I'd consider McLean and Williams as the only two players with collateral. A trade period of Coniglio, Tomlinson and perhaps Martin would help us at each ends of the ground as well as the middle. I'd even go our possible pick 3 and Williams to Adelaide for their pick 1 and hand GWS pick 1 for Coniglio if it came to it and throw Coniglio a whole bunch of cash. Absolute jet.