Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    sydenham
    Posts
    10,236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sheahan into the Dogs

    The point is we are going to keep him, so hopefully shut the media up.
    Unless it’s the old story of backing your coach before you sack him :-)
    Bring back the biff

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,367
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sheahan into the Dogs

    I've heard he has the full support of the board

  3. Likes ratsmac liked this post
  4. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    38,710
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sheahan into the Dogs

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Hes been a terrific coach for us, hes got great relationships across the board, top to bottom, and I expect that hell be senior coach here for a lot longer than I.
    The important bit.
    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  5. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,856
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sheahan into the Dogs

    Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    The point is we are going to keep him, so hopefully shut the media up.
    Unless it’s the old story of backing your coach before you sack him :-)
    Good luck shutting the media up if we get done by Carlton again. In fact PG's comments may well be timed to head that off.

    Granted it's a truncated round but Whately's even been insisting we've got the "most at stake" this weekend.

    Hard to argue.
    QUALITATIVE SHEEN

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    38,710
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sheahan into the Dogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Science View Post
    Good luck shutting the media up if we get done by Carlton again. In fact PG's comments may well be timed to head that off.

    Granted it's a truncated round but Whately's even been insisting we've got the "most at stake" this weekend.

    Hard to argue.
    Carlton are favourites this week.
    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    24,667
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sheahan into the Dogs

    Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Carlton are favourites this week.
    Not with the bookies? I'm sure I heard we were the favourites
    Tough times don't last, tough people do
    "He'll accumulate and be involved, but we're looking a qualitative sheen on his game that we need, and it is part of our scope to score"

  8. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    38,710
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sheahan into the Dogs

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Not with the bookies? I'm sure I heard we were the favourites
    Actually I just checked and you are right. Must be with our supporters
    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  9. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Doglands
    Posts
    24,667
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sheahan into the Dogs

    Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Actually I just checked and you are right. Must be with our supporters
    I get the nervousness but I'm confident of a win
    Tough times don't last, tough people do
    "He'll accumulate and be involved, but we're looking a qualitative sheen on his game that we need, and it is part of our scope to score"

  10. Likes bornadog liked this post
  11. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Kennel
    Posts
    840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sheahan into the Dogs

    Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I get the nervousness but I'm confident of a win
    Lets hope we have better plans, or execute the ones we had previously for Cripps and Petrevski-Seton this time with more effectiveness.

  12. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    38,710
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Sheahan into the Dogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Lets hope we have better plans, or execute the ones we had previously for Cripps and Petrevski-Seton this time with more effectiveness.
    Good to see Wood saying they are going over the previous game to see what they need to do better.
    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  13. Likes Grantysghost liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •