One Carlton fan kicked out. Some Richmond cheer squad members kicked out. What's your view?

While I think Adam Goodes is a great guy, I personally do not think minors should be ejected from games without a guardian. And people insulting umpires should probably get one warning or anyone for that matter.

An Age commentator chimed on the recent ejection of a Carlton fan " Overbearing and politicised is the entire AFL nowadays. Trying (and failing dismally) to be all things holy and a beacon of perfection to everyone. Just stick to your knitting."
I remember once going to the baseball in Japan and it was like attending parent's day at a school play. Everyone clapped politely at the same time. Is this what we want our game to become like?

How are you we supposed to get umpires if we can't stop them being abused? What if an umpire has mental health struggles?

Is the argument about 'It's a workplace and umpires should not have to tolerate that' valid in a highly competitive sporting comp? It's not like any other work place!

Many issues there.