There were some very encouraging signs last night despite most of us sitting on the edge of our seat when we should have been able to sit back and relax

English and Lipinski from the 2016 draft had very good games and while Lippa is getting more accolades for his effort last night I was still very pleased with the way English performed.
Bevo is often maligned for refusing to tag star players from the opposition got everything right early last night. I thought he could have been a bit more proactive when we allowed them back into it late in the game but changing momentum is an area we have struggled with. Curbing the influence from Cripps was a huge win for us

Our midfielders in Bontempelli, Macrae and Dunkley were all supreme performers and JJ provided that attacking and rebounding play he is known for. We also need to highlight the efforts of Lloyd, Suckling and Wood.

Losing Liberatore was a sour note but I was very pleased with the way we rebounded from shitty 3rd quarter and how we put ourselves into a winning position.

By the way, I still rate our chances against Collingwood next week