Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  19
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Three things you have learned R16 V Geelong

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    Too add to this...the times where people are saying Caleb is getting "caught out" or "exposed" against taller opponents - is really just that he has been the one able to get back to the goal square because of his great aerobic capacity. If Caleb wasn't out there on those occasions - the opposition player would be on their own in the square rather than having Caleb trying to spoil.

On a different, but related, note. Its been good to see in the last couple of weeks, our defenders being a fraction more conservative in their positioning in recent weeks. We have defended poorly this season, and perhaps these adjustments were a case of the coaches and players acknowledging we needed to address this.
    I believe I read the observation on here that our press is not as high in recent weeks as it had been which likely relates to your last point

Post Thanks / Like

1. Loving Bailey Smith a little bit more each week. That moment after his goal when he spotted Selwoods jumper and lashed out I love in players - a pure competitor

2. A kick in the ass might be just what Toby Mclean needed - back to his damaging best

3. We match up really well with the cats. I don’t think we’ll make finals but if we do we’ll scare the s*** out of whoever we play

Post Thanks / Like

1. We have left our run to the finals too late.....I think.
    2. If last week's win against Port gave the boys belief, this week confirmed it.
    3. Bailey Smith's front and centre snap made something move!
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

4. Likes MrMahatma liked this post