Post Thanks / Like

Re: The unofficial "Where is T&T?" who to root for thread

Game Over
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Game Over
    Yeah pretty much. I'm all in on anyone against Melbourne. What a pack of unlikeable turds they have become. Their supporters are just intolerable. I actually used to like them and was a country member in their dark days. Now I wish another 60 years of misery.

3. Likes jeemak, azabob, Max469 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    Yeah pretty much. I'm all in on anyone against Melbourne. What a pack of unlikeable turds they have become. Their supporters are just intolerable. I actually used to like them and was a country member in their dark days. Now I wish another 60 years of misery.
    Who'd have imagined that an establishment club and supporter base would ignore the hard times and act like shitheads as soon as it turned rosy?
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Entitled arrogant a h. Although some were unlikable before they won their flag. Like you I wish them another 60 years of misery
    I bleed Red,White & Blue

Post Thanks / Like

I remember.

Only kidding mate, just couldn't resist.
    "It's over. It's all over."

7. Likes G-Mo77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Richmond are home for finals and I am all on board the Tigger train for 2022. Shai Bolton is total box office - hands down the best opposition player to watch in the entire competition. I can't really cop anyone else in the finals.

Carlton will lose their next 3 and we will win our 2 - I reckon we could well sneak into 8th but it is a false economy. Our team defence is completely and utterly broken and requires a total overhaul in the off-season.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

9. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Richmond are home for finals and I am all on board the Tigger train for 2022. Shai Bolton is total box office - hands down the best opposition player to watch in the entire competition. I can't really cop anyone else in the finals.

Carlton will lose their next 3 and we will win our 2 - I reckon we could well sneak into 8th but it is a false economy. Our team defence is completely and utterly broken and requires a total overhaul in the off-season.
    Yeah I agree with that. I thought Richmond were finally finished but they are without question the hardest working team in it (why can’t my shocking team look like that) and Bolton as you said is appointment viewing. Might not like them but have to respect them.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Yeah I agree with that. I thought Richmond were finally finished but they are without question the hardest working team in it (why can’t my shocking team look like that) and Bolton as you said is appointment viewing. Might not like them but have to respect them.
    They've already won 3 in this era, so if they get another one they will be no more unbearable and it just deprives the other contenders of the glory this year. Don't want Geelong to salute the judges for obvious reasons, don't want Melbourne to do it so they only broke their drought in iso and not in front of their fans. The Pies fans are feral and unhinged en masse. Sydney haven't stopped whining about 2016. Freo or Brisbane I could also live with I suppose.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

12. Likes Max469 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Presuming we don't make it (I doubt we do) I would actually like Freo to win their first flag. The others have all had their go.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

14. Likes Max469 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Presuming we don't make it (I doubt we do) I would actually like Freo to win their first flag. The others have all had their go.
    Yep, Flagmantle, c'mon!!!

I wouldn't mind Collingwood either.

16. Likes bornadog, Max469 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I am now at an age where I no longer need prophylactics so have donated any remaining to those less fortunate. No more rooting for me, I've hung up my wand.

18. Thanks G-Mo77 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m on the Freo train as well.

Absolutely hate Geel and I never wanna see Dangerfield or Cameron with a premiership medal
    Melb have the biggest egotistical pricks in the AFL and couldn’t fathom them back to back

Anyone I wouldn’t care, but would be nice for Freo to give Mundy the ideal farewell.
    I will never see #16 the same!!

20. Likes Max469 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sydney for me, I really like the way they play. Wouldn't be upset with Freo though.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Freo or Pies for me.

23. Likes Max469 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As much as I’d quite like us to be put out of our misery, I think most likely we’ll find a way to beat the Orange Plastics, and can’t see Carlton beating Melbourne. That would mean Sunday the 21st becomes the day of reckoning for us in Tassie, with the Blues and Pies to go at it straight after our game. Still a decent hope for us of making finals.

If we don’t, I’m getting behind Freo.
    'And the Western suburbs erupt!'