Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  10
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crowmaggedon

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crowmaggedon

Quote Originally Posted by Throughandthrough View Post
    Never met him, (but he lives near me and i see him in the street a lot) used to be the player i used to bag the most at the Crows, but he really dominates on social media and in his interviews, seems like a cracking guy.
    I thought the honesty with which he handled that goal against Port (that looked like it shaved the post and he said he thought it had in the post game interview) was just a little snapshot of his great character. Has a pretty uplifting back story too (foster child from 2).

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/...510-zr8s0.html

2. Thanks josie, The bulldog tragician thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jenkins might have flaws but... at VFL level we've often played with the developing Sweet and either Fletch solo or with Lewis Young. That's it for talls.

He can play a role and is AFL standard so I'd say yes. We have the cap space and he'd cost us almost nothing in picks.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    Jenkins might have flaws but... at VFL level we've often played with the developing Sweet and either Fletch solo or with Lewis Young. That's it for talls.

He can play a role and is AFL standard so I'd say yes. We have the cap space and he'd cost us almost nothing in picks.
    I think you’re underselling what a tremendous asset cap space is. If we’re going to help them by taking on two years of a terrible contract then I’d want more than an annoying depth tall.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -