Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  31
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Moment, Rnd 21 2019 vs Essendon

Quote Originally Posted by AshMac View Post
    The end to end transition with the premiership winning style overlap run which resulted in Hayes kicking a nice goal from 35 out was just beautiful to watch
    Yes that was my moment too. Hayes actually started the string of hand balls from the hbf. He showed what he can do. Great effort.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    Yes that was my moment too. Hayes actually started the string of hand balls from the hbf. He showed what he can do. Great effort.
    I have to admit, I’ve liked him this year. It’s not popular I know, but he is effectively a first year player. His running, strength and positioning have all been ok.

Gets nervous and makes a few mistakes which are very obvious but I think there is a good foundation there to play a role. I’d like to see him earn 10-15 afl games next year.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't quite recovered from his brutal fumbling against Brisbane and the Cats earlier this year to co-sign him going forward, but he was very impressive on the weekend. The environment wasn't exactly the most pressurised we'll see, but his touch was cleaner and kicking seems to be noticeably improved.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

4. Likes Mofra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    I haven't quite recovered from his brutal fumbling against Brisbane and the Cats earlier this year to co-sign him going forward, but he was very impressive on the weekend. The environment wasn't exactly the most pressurised we'll see, but his touch was cleaner and kicking seems to be noticeably improved.
    Still think he will be shown up in real pressure but he was good on Saturday night. Wish him all the best.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Still think he will be shown up in real pressure but he was good on Saturday night. Wish him all the best.
    As a first year player at that level - that has waited years for his chance - I few it’s normal he’d Be very nervous.

Love to see him build his confidence and see what he is capable of. In earnest - he reminds me of lipinski last year in some ways. Not as a player, but in how he looks w ball in hand under pressure.

Post Thanks / Like

21 moments for me!

8. Likes Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, Twodogs, N/A liked this post