Thanks Thanks:  311
Likes Likes:  1,093
Page 104 of 121 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1812
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Player Contract Status

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Funkman! When he's sitting downstairs listening to that....

Larry comes down.

Problem?

I think he quotes the scarlet pimpernel as he walks down... One of the greats.

Oh and he takes off Funkmans yarmulke in the car park xD
    RIP Funkman - imagine having that much talent sitting there as comedy back-up.

Every time I hear his name the first words that come to mind are...."wanna hear a joke"
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

2. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post

Every time I hear his name the first words that come to mind are...."wanna hear a joke"
    p.s. your…

I went to check the sex talk quote in PC episode. God that?s hilarious. I can?t cut and paste it for fear of a ban, but where the **** does LD come up with that stuff. The follow up convo is hilarious too. I think that sex talk and the infamous joke from Funk to Seinfeld are the two hardest laughs I can remember from a tv show. It?s just stuff you don?t expect from TV shows.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

4. Likes Sedat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mitch Hannan has left, not offered a contract.

Let the games begin!

6. Thanks azabob thanked for this post
    Likes DOG GOD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post

Oh that liver joke to Jerry. His reaction seemed genuine!

8. Likes Sedat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Let the games begin!
    Oh ho? Not expecting that. A start

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    Oh ho? Not expecting that. A start
    Same. I think some players will be worried.

Post Thanks / Like

Let the games begin!
    let’s get serious
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/n...parts-bulldogs

Western Bulldogs utility Mitch Hannan has been advised that he will not be offered a contract for the 2024 season.

The 29-year-old arrived at the Kennel after crossing from Melbourne in 2020. He was traded to the red, white and blue for a third-round draft selection.

Hannan played 30 games for the Dogs across three seasons, kicking 21 goals and playing in the 2021 AFL Grand Final.

The Footscray Premiership player could only manage six senior games this season as injuries took their toll, including a season-ending ruptured Achilles he sustained in the VFL.

Bulldogs’ General Manager of List and Recruiting Sam Power thanked Hannan for his contribution during his time at VU Whitten Oval.

“Mitch has contributed strongly across his time at the Bulldogs, highlighted by playing a pivotal role in the Club’s push towards the Grand Final in 2021,” Power said.

“He’s been a fantastic team-mate inside the locker room, and we wish him all the best for the next stage of his career.”

Post Thanks / Like

Well that was the inevitable bust predicted at the time.

At least they made one quick decision. That’s a positive, but they should’ve added a few more with it.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Has someone posted latetly the full list of players who currently don't have a contract for next season?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Well that was the inevitable bust predicted at the time.

At least they made one quick decision. That’s a positive, but they should’ve added a few more with it.
    I wonder if he plays this weekend? or is he injured and it's goodbye

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    He ruptured his achillies heel. He is not playing anytime soon.

17. Thanks bornadog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    He’s out for next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angelopetraglia View Post
    https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/n...parts-bulldogs

Western Bulldogs utility Mitch Hannan has been advised that he will not be offered a contract for the 2024 season.

The 29-year-old arrived at the Kennel after crossing from Melbourne in 2020. He was traded to the red, white and blue for a third-round draft selection.

Hannan played 30 games for the Dogs across three seasons, kicking 21 goals and playing in the 2021 AFL Grand Final.

The Footscray Premiership player could only manage six senior games this season as injuries took their toll, including a season-ending ruptured Achilles he sustained in the VFL.

Bulldogs’ General Manager of List and Recruiting Sam Power thanked Hannan for his contribution during his time at VU Whitten Oval.

“Mitch has contributed strongly across his time at the Bulldogs, highlighted by playing a pivotal role in the Club’s push towards the Grand Final in 2021,” Power said.

“He’s been a fantastic team-mate inside the locker room, and we wish him all the best for the next stage of his career.”
    He was close to being an AFL standard player and injuries probably kept him from establishing himself at both the Dees and us.
    Heard him speak at the players sponsors room a while back and a very intelligent guy. He will do well outside of footy.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

20. Likes Bulldog Revolution liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    He was close to being an AFL standard player and injuries probably kept him from establishing himself at both the Dees and us.
    Heard him speak at the players sponsors room a while back and a very intelligent guy. He will do well outside of footy.
    Wish him all the best.

22. Likes Bulldog Revolution liked this post