Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  92
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WB Game Day V Adelaide R23 2019

I can't remember us ever having the first ten scoring shots in a match. In a game where we had to stamp our authority from the outset it was a great start. We are used to us going to water on days like today I am so rapt that we didn't.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

2. Likes SonofScray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. There are a few boys in our team who are playing some seriously good football. Structure look very good.... leading up at the ball in the forward 50. Who is this team? Midfield and forwards are premiership material. Backline not quite at the level. But what a turn around by the boys from halfway point of season... a few teams are gonna be nervous.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dukedog View Post
    Wow. There are a few boys in our team who are playing some seriously good football. Structure look very good.... leading up at the ball in the forward 50. Who is this team? Midfield and forwards are premiership material. Backline not quite at the level. But what a turn around by the boys from halfway point of season... a few teams are gonna be nervous.
    Our backline might not be 'premiership material' on its own, but our team defence is at the level. You don't kick big streaks of unanswered goals purely because of your forward line.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    I’m still single but that could be similar in the future for me.
    The way Melbourne is now you're pretty likely to find someone with no interest in the footy or who's from another country/state where it's not really a thing. Better than an Essendope supporter for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    Our backline might not be 'premiership material' on its own, but our team defence is at the level. You don't kick big streaks of unanswered goals purely because of your forward line.
    At the start of 2016 who would have thought a Geelong reject, a Footscray level dour defender and a first year player would be the backbone of our defence?
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.