If I was to do a ranking of teams in order - with those I hate the most at the top, West Coast would be a clear number #1 (and I reckon any other WA based supporters would 10000% agree). Further, I think that their 2006 and now their 2018 premierships are fatally flawed given subsequent events (Cousins use of amphetamines, Rioli) and should have an asterix against them in the record books.

That said. After the week they had to fight back from 6 goals to 1 and make a 'go of things' last night was very impressive. I think Simpson is a terrific coach - having spent a week shadowing him back in 2015 I really admire and appreciate the way he goes about things, particularly given the inexperienced assistant coaches he had back then - and the way he was able to generate a response from them after quarter time last night was very impressive.

They lost, but can hold their heads high. I can't stop going back to last week, but I really want to know where the fight was from our players in a pretty similar situation???