I hope the Tiggers win and win big. The Plastic Franchise have had 33 first round picks (not including rookie and preseason picks) and who knows how many millions of dollars, to get where they are. I have zero respect for them as an organisation, they're not even worthy of the name 'club' in my book. They are simply an experiment, pumped up so the AFL can say that they were right in putting an AFL team where people don't like AFL. They have 30k members,a sizable number of those in Canberra, yet can't even fill out their small ground. They waved big checks at young/vulnerable/ greedy men, who walked out on their clubs to take the money. In our case, the guy who would likely have been captain, possibly premiership captain. I was glad the career of our ex captain fizzled out to nothing with them. A guy like Sam Reid I have no beef with, good luck to him. Even clubs gifted everything from day one need players to fill spots. Their on field success means nothing, except for those who aren't sure what will happen when a team is built from the ground up with money and the best players, year after year.

I hope the Tiggers can get up by 50+, and this garbage excuse of a club go another year without winning it. It'll be a dark day when they do.