Not so much my All-Australian team, but this is what I think is the best 22 going around. Not just about this year, I guess simply how good I think they are and actually taking into consideration role their position encompasses. Feel free to add your own.

B: Haynes, Andrews, Rampe
HB: Hurn, J.McGovern, Houli

Love Harris Andrews both as out and out defender and ability to intercept. Went with guys I think offer both attack and ability to actually defend. Haynes in for his intercept marking. Houli's ability to run with the ball gets him in.

C: Whitfield, Cripps, Kelly
R: Grundy, Bontempelli, Fyfe

A bit of a tough one on wings. Loved an article about Mitch Robinson and their role not being valued in the All-Australian side but also think if you are a gun/elite and can play both, you'll end up in engine room as it's more important.

HF: Dangerfield, J.Cameron, D.Martin
F: Walters, Hawkins, C.Cameron

I get Dusty goes games with really playing forward but if you could afford to have him as a full time forward, he'd clearly be elite at it. Perfect to rotate in midfield.

Bench: Yeo, Neale, T.Stewart, Gawn

I was going to not play a second ruckman but the talent is so deep with mids who can rotate forward vice versa that you might as well have the luxury of 100% time on ground with elite rucks with energy to burn. Yeo can be my defensive type mind if we had on a nation/species warranting a tag.