Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Women’s VFL Final

Hope you recover soon SOS.
    Bad day at the office for the women, they'll grow from it.

Post Thanks / Like

Great effort to get to the gf. Love hearing about the backgrounds of the players.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by josie View Post
    Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Pies too good. Our girls should be proud having made the GF. Our defence constantly under attack were pretty good actually. Pies marking and ability to hit targets better than us today. They have a few speedsters too.

Sun was lovely. Our cheer squad in full voice did a stirling job. Loved the half time game with intellectually disabled folks. They were fantastic to watch and their carers were brilliant. Warmed the heart to see them have fun and kick goals.
    I reckon the half timers loved the cheer squad getting behind them too - a brilliant way to add to their experience.

It was a lovely morning at the footy, results aside. The pies just had us well and truly covered in this instance. My pup didn't really seem to register the result thankfully, just enjoyed the atmosphere and sitting near the cheer squad. I did get into serious trouble for missing the girls running out through the banner though...
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daughter of the West View Post
    I reckon the half timers loved the cheer squad getting behind them too - a brilliant way to add to their experience.

It was a lovely morning at the footy, results aside. The pies just had us well and truly covered in this instance. My pup didn't really seem to register the result thankfully, just enjoyed the atmosphere and sitting near the cheer squad. I did get into serious trouble for missing the girls running out through the banner though...
    I hate that ground. Limited public transport and parking a nightmare. Should be bulldozed and returned to public park.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.