Thanks Thanks:  23
Likes Likes:  153
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Other club trade talk

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Did Hogan go for a first and second rounder last year? I'd say that is the template for the deal for a star player but one who has only played 11 senior games out of the last 45
    The deal was Hogan and pick No.65 to Fremantle for pick No.6 and No.23. That seems about right for Daniher considering he could walk in a years time and they would only get a single first rounder as free agency compensation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    The deal was Hogan and pick No.65 to Fremantle for pick No.6 and No.23. That seems about right for Daniher considering he could walk in a years time and they would only get a single first rounder as free agency compensation.
    Yep, that is around the mark.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ratsmac View Post
    Ain't it funny how Essenscum want 2 first rounders for Daniher yet they only offered us 2 second rounders for Stringer at the time. I'd argue Stringer was in better shape and had achieved more than Daniher has right now. I hope Sydney trade their first rounder like Essenscum did with us giving it to the plastics for D Smith. Stringer was damaged goods at the time but Daniher ain't exactly running on top of the ground right now.

Dodo is doing what's best for his club I know but it's just annoying that even the media saying 2 firsts.
    Doesn’t help when the senior coach comes out in the media and calls him damaged goods.

I love him but for god sake Bevo is banned from discussing trades in the press forever! Too honest,

4. Likes ratsmac liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Elliot going no where
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Elliot going no where
    Did his dance get him a third year, and/or more money?

Nice he chose not to waste our time to increase his contract.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Someone very important will surely slip through the cracks next year at the filth. Other clubs are stretching their salary cap to breaking point
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Stumbled across this gold (on the Daniher situation) on BF and thought it was worth reposting:

“Essendon supporters starting to sound like a guy trying to sell you a "pre-loved" "immaculate condition, but with repair receipts" 2012 Jeep with suspiciously low kms on the clock "bought for the daughter but happy to keep as a runabout"...”

9. Likes Remi Moses, bulldogtragic, 1eyedog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Adelaide Connection View Post
    Stumbled across this gold (on the Daniher situation) on BF and thought it was worth reposting:

“Essendon supporters starting to sound like a guy trying to sell you a "pre-loved" "immaculate condition, but with repair receipts" 2012 Jeep with suspiciously low kms on the clock "bought for the daughter but happy to keep as a runabout"...”
    Haha It's an Essendon thing.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Bombers in talks for Mason Cox

Back to Bomberblitz - quick
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

12. Likes Mofra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Bombers in talks for Mason Cox

Back to Bomberblitz - quick
    Is this all a distraction caper for those in power at the Dons

Losing Daniher and Fantasia is a debacle after paying overs in salary for Devon Smith and Shiel

Post Thanks / Like

It's the news you give to buffer the impact of the real news....Fantasia and Daniher out. Jenkins in.

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently Mason Cox is still in flight. If he reads that he might just go straight back to Texas, exercise his right to the second amendment and shoot anyone that might make him suggest he go to Essendon.

AMT & Stringer might find next year even harder again if they're the best two forwards they've got. The dream of one day winning a final keeps getting pushed back.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Apparently Mason Cox is still in flight. If he reads that he might just go straight back to Texas, exercise his right to the second amendment and shoot anyone that might make him suggest he go to Essendon.

AMT & Stringer might find next year even harder again if they're the best two forwards they've got. The dream of one day winning a final keeps getting pushed back.
    JD was part of the 'presenting' team that sold Shiel on the Essendon dream. Lol.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

17. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post

They'll loe Fantasia too who is injury prone but can play.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Essendon members on Twitter blowing up. I won’t renew my membership. I’m actually sick hearing this. The entire club needs to be drug tested again.

We’ve moving into Chernobyl level meltdown once Fantasia makes it official/public.

Maybe they might not win trade week this year?

20. Likes The Adelaide Connection liked this post