Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  30
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Bevo on Ch. 7's The Front Bar last night

https://7plus.com.au/the-front-bar?e...-id=FBAR19-028

Bevo section starts at about 45:50

Covers some of his VERY early football career, the 2016 Grand Final and his thoughts on tomorrow's Granny, including GWS's tactics to get where they are.

(Mods. please move if I've posted this incorrectly)

2. Thanks BornInDroopSt'54, Eastdog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bevo on Ch. 7's The Front Bar last night

Be afraid Leon Cameron

Post Thanks / Like

Leon would never ever be in a locked room with Bevo I am not easily scared but Bevo scares the crap out of me
    bulldogs are forever not just when they are winning

5. Likes S Coast Simon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strebla View Post
    Leon would never ever be in a locked room with Bevo I am not easily scared but Bevo scares the crap out of me
    He’s got the perfect coaches blend of sensitive and crazy going on

Post Thanks / Like

The unprompted Petruculle reference was the most interesting part.
    Listening to Brahm's 3rd Racket

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    The unprompted Petruculle reference was the most interesting part.
    Yes I wondered what that was about. Any ideas?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc26 View Post
    Yes I wondered what that was about. Any ideas?
    Months ago there was a rumour we approached WCE with an offer. Bevo might just be taking the piss
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

10. Thanks Doc26 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    Months ago there was a rumour we approached WCE with an offer. Bevo might just be taking the piss
    Yep, we apparently sounded them out at the end of his first season there
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

It is going to be ON next year. Can’t wait to see how we respond

Post Thanks / Like

What odds the AFEL schedule this for round one?

They couldn't resist, surely.

I want our chosen 22 to run through the banner with swimming goggles on.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshMac View Post
    It is going to be ON next year. Can’t wait to see how we respond
    Well, we've made some support staff changes for our game against GWS. Not sure who these folks are. D. Southern is our runner for next year. If Haynes gets an another murder attempt by way of an attack on his wind pipe, D. Southern knows what to do and when to stop.

Our head trainer is R. Kennedy who will patrol the Toby Greene vacinity, our other support staff trainers include R. Hargrave, B. Hall, S. Wallis, J. Redpath (around the CHB area is best suited I think), S. Kolynuik & W. Minson who is coming across from North.

T. Liberatore is designated with cutting plastic oranges with his fists/elbows near Wayne Campbell. P. Foster & S. Kretiuk are reserve support staff warming the benches.

I don't know how, but if they can smuggle into the field of play foldable seats like the WWE, that would be great. Embrace the past, walk up to any of the dipshits and say 'Welcome to The Kennel'. We know what happens next.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Well, we've made some support staff changes for our game against GWS. Not sure who these folks are. D. Southern is our runner for next year. If Haynes gets an another murder attempt by way of an attack on his wind pipe, D. Southern knows what to do and when to stop.

Our head trainer is R. Kennedy who will patrol the Toby Greene vacinity, our other support staff trainers include R. Hargrave, B. Hall, S. Wallis, J. Redpath (around the CHB area is best suited I think), S. Kolynuik & W. Minson who is coming across from North.

T. Liberatore is designated with cutting plastic oranges with his fists/elbows near Wayne Campbell. P. Foster & S. Kretiuk are reserve support staff warming the benches.

I don't know how, but if they can smuggle into the field of play foldable seats like the WWE, that would be great. Embrace the past, walk up to any of the dipshits and say 'Welcome to The Kennel'. We know what happens next.
    I hope we play them in Melbourne next year. I’d love to do my bit from the sideline

Post Thanks / Like

That's number one Brett Heady!
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

Post Thanks / Like

Bring back the Wog Squad!

Super Macpherson didn't mind settling the dust once someone unsettled it.
    Listening to Brahm's 3rd Racket

18. Likes bulldogtragic, Rocket Science liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Bring back the Wog Squad!

Super Macpherson didn't mind settling the dust once someone unsettled it.
    Toughest guy I have ever seen is Rick Kennedy, when he stepped over the line on to the ground, he changed.

Off field very nice bloke and have recently been involved in a business group with him and knocked back a few beers talking about the old days.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.