Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  121
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Alex Keath

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Alex Keath

Alex Keath's manager Neil McMullin says his client won't be at Adelaide next year. If the Crows don't relent on trade demand he will go into the draft, they get nothing for him. "There is no way Alex will be at the Crows next year." The plot thickens.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

2. Thanks josie thanked for this post
    Likes The Doctor, bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Alex Keath's manager Neil McMullin says his client won't be at Adelaide next year. If the Crows don't relent on trade demand he will go into the draft, they get nothing for him. "There is no way Alex will be at the Crows next year." The plot thickens.
    Into the national draft he'd go. But if Adelaide started their 'new era' burning a clubman and burning themselves in the process. Best the have another 'new era' attempt next year some time.

That's music to our ears.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

4. Likes Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Picks 45 & 53 to secure Keath.

Should be enough, when they can package them up for a 20’s Pick.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

6. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Picks 45 & 53 to secure Keath.

Should be enough, when they can package them up for a 20’s Pick.
    Yep, it should be enough but there might be something for next year
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Yep, it should be enough but there might be something for next year
    I’d hope not, especially in the first three rounds. Those picks are = Pick 32. That’s fair value and almost certainly gets them into the 20’s with a points trade. If they knock that back after giving Betts & Jenkins away for nothing and paying part of both wages, they’re bigger idiots then I give them credit for.

Post Thanks / Like

I’d hope not, especially in the first three rounds. Those picks are = Pick 32. That’s fair value and almost certainly gets them into the 20’s with a points trade. If they knock that back after giving Betts & Jenkins away for nothing and paying part of both wages, they’re bigger idiots then I give them credit for.
    Will our first rounder next year and a second be enough for Jamarra? I've heard there's a discount but I have no idea what that is.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    Will our first rounder next year and a second be enough for Jamarra? I've heard there's a discount but I have no idea what that is.
    Probably not. The only pick would be a 4th small points or later (useless).

11. Thanks Grantysghost thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is officially the point at which I would break and offer next year's second and 45 for Keath. We have 12 months to figure out how to get a second back as well as the ability to go into deficit, and I can't see us taking the next step without Keath in the side.

All this talk of Adelaide playing this poorly but I don't think we're covering ourselves in glory sticking to the under-market offer for this long.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

13. Likes GVGjr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    This is officially the point at which I would break and offer next year's second and 45 for Keath. We have 12 months to figure out how to get a second back as well as the ability to go into deficit, and I can't see us taking the next step without Keath in the side.

All this talk of Adelaide playing this poorly but I don't think we're covering ourselves in glory sticking to the under-market offer for this long.
    We must really value pick 13 this year because I'm sure we could get Keath and some extra 2020 currency in the 2nd and 3rd rounds coming back
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

We've got an hour before we need to break.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

I recken it will be 13 & 45/53 for Keath & 23.

The bulldogs rarely have players nominating them, we will bend late.

17. Thanks BornInDroopSt'54 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kruder View Post
    I recken it will be 13 & 45/53 for Keath & 23.

The bulldogs rarely have players nominating them, we will bend late.
    That's what you think which is cool. But why would we give them any picks other than 13? Wouldn't the downgrade from 13 to 23 be enough.

19. Likes Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You might want to pop out the back for a bit brother. The next hour is going to be brutal.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

21. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    We must really value pick 13 this year because I'm sure we could get Keath and some extra 2020 currency in the 2nd and 3rd rounds coming back
    Agree, there must be a single player that are 100% keen on/expect to get for sure if we don't deal it.

Or Bevo is still steaming...

Post Thanks / Like

That's what you think which is cool. But why would we give them any picks other than 13? Wouldn't the downgrade from 13 to 23 be enough.
    Whats 13-23 pick downgrade worth?

Why? We can be top 4 by adding a KPF and KPD in this years trade period.When have we added a KPF/KPD that can easily be best 22 in recent memory? We have more to loose there is no doubt about it.