Thanks Thanks:  26
Likes Likes:  121
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Alex Keath

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Alex Keath

Had 4 goals kicked on him since round 12...... all hail the chief.

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 7.06.50 PM.jpg
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

2. Likes bulldogtragic, Dry Rot, Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    If Daniel hasn’t have mouthed off at the umpire when Ben King hit the post, but then goaled, that would be three goals since Round 12.

Amazing performance full stop. But amazing since he came across as one of the leagues best intercepting defenders, not the one on one on the gorillas.

I’d go as far as to say that he’s our most important player.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

4. Likes EasternWest, Ghost Dog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks angry all the time, no matter what is happening.

I like that.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

6. Likes Ghost Dog, DOG GOD liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    Looks angry all the time, no matter what is happening.

I like that.
    "Resting PE Teacher" face.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    "Resting PE Teacher" face.
    How's the messaging from an article today/ yesterday:

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/...31-p58ndi.html

“I don’t think we have completely brushed that aside, but it was good to play some strong footy against Essendon, who are a really dangerous side … it was a really pleasing performance to screw our guts up a bit, get through a game like that, and get a really pleasing win.”

If that isn't RPETF versing I don't know what is.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

9. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    If that isn't RPETF versing I don't know what is.
    Well I don't know what that is, so I don't know what that is.

11. Likes azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I don't know what that is, so I don't know what that is.
    Resting PE Teacher Face.

Maybe I had a particularly grim PE teacher. Which I did, he would say things like that. Once I tackled him in soccer, which as a smaller man he fancied himself as quite proficient at, and sans shin pads after I stripped him of the ball he turned around and kicked my leg from underneath me. Caught me on the front/ side of the lower leg right where it hurts the most.

I told him, audibly and in front of everyone that he was an effencee and I'll never forget what he said to me. He told me that's the type of thing his daughter says to him when he hits her. And that's not the weirdest bit about that statement and what it actually meant with more context, but I can't bring myself to disclose what the weirdest thing actually is.

13. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Resting PE Teacher Face.
    Far out it was right there in front of me. I am slipping.

Post Thanks / Like

Far out it was right there in front of me. I am slipping.
    You're spinning a lot of plates, be kind to yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

You're spinning a lot of plates, be kind to yourself.
    Thankyou Kanye very cool

Post Thanks / Like

Resting PE Teacher Face.

Maybe I had a particularly grim PE teacher. Which I did, he would say things like that. Once I tackled him in soccer, which as a smaller man he fancied himself as quite proficient at, and sans shin pads after I stripped him of the ball he turned around and kicked my leg from underneath me. Caught me on the front/ side of the lower leg right where it hurts the most.

I told him, audibly and in front of everyone that he was an effencee and I'll never forget what he said to me. He told me that's the type of thing his daughter says to him when he hits her. And that's not the weirdest bit about that statement and what it actually meant with more context, but I can't bring myself to disclose what the weirdest thing actually is.
    ee gads....those were the golden days of eduction.

Lloordoo giving Keath kudos for an outstanding season. Poor Ross having problems remembering who Brisvegas are playing.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Resting PE Teacher Face.

In the staff/student footy match in 1982' I was having a bit of a day out. Kicked 3 in the first 10 minutes and out marked the year 12 co-ordinator twice. He sidled up alongside me and said "you go near that *!*!*!*!ing ball again and it's the last thing you'll do today" when the ball came toward us I took a hanger over him in the goal square. Then I heard the words "smart arse little *!*!*!*!" and the lights went out! I came to thinking how nice and squarely I fitted inside the goalsquare. The prick had king hit me so hard from behind that he'd knocked me unconscious.

Mr Weatherby was the PE teacher, played a few games for Werribee in the old VFA second divvy but his brother was a better player. He was a nice guy for a st Kilda supporter.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

19. Likes ratsmac liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post

That's a great record against some big names. Stick him on Daniher this week and we're half way there. Charlie Cameron is the other half
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    In the staff/student footy match in 1982' I was having a bit of a day out. Kicked 3 in the first 10 minutes and out marked the year 12 co-ordinator twice. He sidled up alongside me and said "you go near that *!*!*!*!ing ball again and it's the last thing you'll do today" when the ball came toward us I took a hanger over him in the goal square. Then I heard the words "smart arse little *!*!*!*!" and the lights went out! I came to thinking how nice and squarely I fitted inside the goalsquare. The prick had king hit me so hard from behind that he'd knocked me unconscious.

Mr Weatherby was the PE teacher, played a few games for Werribee in the old VFA second divvy but his brother was a better player. He was a nice guy for a st Kilda supporter.
    That's completely nuts, but aligns with my story pretty well. The craziness of PE teachers of the 70s to 90s could be a thread of it's own and if we keep this up either Axe or BAD will tell us that it needs to be!

So anyway for context, when I said my PE teacher after kicking me, injuring me and being told he's a *!*!*!*!ing *!*!*!*! for it, got really weird and said to me that's the type of thing his daughter says to him when he hits her.

Everyone knew at the time his daughter was a little person.

He apparently went on to become a DVP/ VP and then a P.

Post Thanks / Like

that's completely nuts, but aligns with my story pretty well. The craziness of pe teachers of the 70s to 90s could be a thread of it's own and if we keep this up either axe or bad will tell us that it needs to be!

So anyway for context, when i said my pe teacher after kicking me, injuring me and being told he's a *!*!*!*!ing *!*!*!*! For it, got really weird and said to me that's the type of thing his daughter says to him when he hits her.

Everyone knew at the time his daughter was a little person.

He apparently went on to become a dvp/ vp and then a p.
    wtf.

23. Likes jeemak liked this post