Quote Originally Posted by soupaman View Post
I'm tipping the club told Beveridge that they want the intraclub to be open for the fans, and he said no way, so they said ok just for the members then.
I just want to know why he cares so much? I am at the venue where West Coast train several times each week (interpret that however you like) and fans are 99.9% allowed in for training...including a full-blown match sim last week. Like...who cares? I 100% don't understand what he is so worried about. But then, whilst I understood the breach of trust issues around the whole 'Talia incident', at the time (and to this day) I just didn't understand his belief that the sharing of game-plan info cost us the game. No-one playing on Betts in the first q cost us the game...unless the plan was not to match him up and that was supposed to be a surprise...and because he WASN'T surprised is why he ran around and kicked goals? But if he hadn't known the plan was to leave him unattended he would have been SO surprised he wouldn't have kicked any goals?