Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
Just reading on twitter that Jake Stringer has smashed his time trail and Essendon are looking for him to spend more time in the midfield. If the penny has finally dropped for Stringer then that's good news for the Bombers, the reality is that we have heard this for a few seasons now
It's great that Jake is running well. But why would Essendon move a potential 3 goal per game forward into the mids.

The obsession first Bevo and now Worsfold have with moving him into the mids is driving me nuts. 3-4 CBD's per game.

If you want to get the best out of him, stick him inside 50m and kick the ball in his direction. Watch and enjoy what happens next.

Essendon will be a dangerous side next year and are a threat in every game due to their scoring potential. I get the frustration with all of the positive press they get despite poor on-field performances but if Hawthorn and Melbourne supporters are thinking Top 4 why wouldn't Essendon fans be thinking the same? I think we are going to win it so it isn't like I am any better!