Thanks Thanks:  159
Likes Likes:  1,293
Page 47 of 118 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast

Thread: Essendon

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Essendon

Drain the swamp
    "I'll give him a hug before the first bounce and then I'll run into my pack and give them orders to rip him apart."

2. Likes GVGjr, Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Essendon Bombers part way with head of football Dan Richardson

The Bombers have taken the extreme measure of sacking their head of football just days before one of the most crucial trade periods in the club’s history.

Essendon has axed head of football Dan Richardson after three years in the job

Richardson is the first victim in a sweeping review implemented by new president Paul Brasher.

The former TLA player agent joined Essendon after a stint as football boss at Richmond.

He was one of several Tigers figures poached by the Bombers, which also included new senior coach Ben Rutten and senior assistant Blake Caracella.

The Bombers, who have not won a final since 2004, endured another disastrous onfield season and it continued off it with three star players – Joe Daniher, Orazio Fantasia, Adam Saad - all walking out on the club.
    Gee whizz, didn't take teflon Dodo long to get some intimidating photos of Richardson.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Essendon Bombers part way with head of football Dan Richardson

The Bombers have taken the extreme measure of sacking their head of football just days before one of the most crucial trade periods in the club’s history.

Essendon has axed head of football Dan Richardson after three years in the job

Richardson is the first victim in a sweeping review implemented by new president Paul Brasher.

The former TLA player agent joined Essendon after a stint as football boss at Richmond.

He was one of several Tigers figures poached by the Bombers, which also included new senior coach Ben Rutten and senior assistant Blake Caracella.

The Bombers, who have not won a final since 2004, endured another disastrous onfield season and it continued off it with three star players – Joe Daniher, Orazio Fantasia, Adam Saad - all walking out on the club.
    Any truth to the rumour that they’re offering the Head of Football job to Andrew Dunkley?

5. Likes Dancin' Douggy, bornadog, azabob, Dry Rot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    Any truth to the rumour that they’re offering the Head of Football job to Andrew Dunkley?
    I heard they were starting a netball side up and bringing in the Dunkley sister to lead it.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

7. Likes azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No but I can confirm that Kyle Dunkley is currently in Mexico in an isolated shack with a bag around his head. Dodo has a gun pointed at his head and is ready to pull the trigger if Josh declines to join his drug cartel. Of course, the media won't tell you this. No they need to make sure essendon get what they want. They're the good guys here.

Post Thanks / Like

Apparently Dons chasing Brad Scott for Football Manager role.

He will be doing alot of this.

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

10. Likes DOG GOD, The bulldog tragician liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Apparently Dons chasing Brad Scott for Football Manager role.

He will be doing alot of this.

He only just took up the position as boss of AFL Victoria.

Post Thanks / Like

I heard that James Hird was being considered. Seriously.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    If they bring Hird back with Sheedy on the board, we’ll know they’ve truly moved into a houseboat on denial. So I say, go for it.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh yes please - bring Hirdy back. Even more reason to despise the Bummers. Sheedy & Hirdy - yeah. Some reasonable Bummer members will be disgruntled methinks......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    I didn't hear it but on trade radio they said Essendon were considering approaching Ameet

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I didn't hear it but on trade radio they said Essendon were considering approaching Ameet
    Jeez, why don’t they just start playing in our jumpers?

Post Thanks / Like

Jeez, why don’t they just start playing in our jumpers?
    Remember when GWS poached players and footy department personnel. Unbelievable really.

Post Thanks / Like

It warms my heart in a way that they're wanting to poach Bulldogs people. It shows how much they admire us.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

19. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    It warms my heart in a way that they're wanting to poach Bulldogs people. It shows how much they admire us.
    Yes they could change their name to Footscray.