Thanks Thanks:  159
Likes Likes:  1,293
Page 21 of 118 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Essendon

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Essendon

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    In a surprise to no one Conor McKenna has finally pulled the pin.
    Good luck to him. Hope he finds something new to really sink his teeth into.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Every entry is this thread is like sweet, sweet manna from heaven, bravo all.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

3. Likes Dancin' Douggy, Topdog, jeemak, Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    Heard he was auditioning for Season 3 of What We Do in the Shadows....
    Last edited by Grantysghost; 08-09-2020 at 12:43 PM.

5. Likes Dancin' Douggy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    Tory Dickson likes this post.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

7. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BORDERLINE FLYING

9. Thanks Topdog, Bulldog Joe thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or is there a coach in A/VFL/football/sports history that just couldn't give a rat's arse that his team is constantly going backwards less than John Worsfold?

I know that he's gone at the end of the season and he's never likely to work in the industry again but I find his post match presses hilarious. Reporter "Essington were tragic again today Woosher, things must be getting pretty desperate around the club?" Woosher (with a huge smile on his face) "oh well, not from my POV. I couldn't really give a *!*!*!*!. Why should I care, I'm handing the whole shit show over to Truck Rutten in a couple of weeks so I just find it easier to not get too stressed"
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

11. Thanks Happy Days, jeemak thanked for this post
    Likes Bulldog Joe, merantau, Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Is it just me or is there a coach in A/VFL/football/sports history that just couldn't give a rat's arse that his team is constantly going backwards less than John Worsfold?

I know that he's gone at the end of the season and he's never likely to work in the industry again but I find his post match presses hilarious. Reporter "Essington were tragic again today Woosher, things must be getting pretty desperate around the club?" Woosher (with a huge smile on his face) "oh well, not from my POV. I couldn't really give a *!*!*!*!. Why should I care, I'm handing the whole shit show over to Truck Rutten in a couple of weeks so I just find it easier to not get too stressed"
    Amazingly he's a good chance to get a senior assistant coaching gig alongside Matthew Nicks at Adelaide next year.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see you back Twodogs

14. Thanks Twodogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Amazingly he's a good chance to get a senior assistant coaching gig alongside Matthew Nicks at Adelaide next year.
    Is that what you call bottoming out.

I'm sure Woosher will be able to bring plenty of learnings to Nicks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Joe View Post
    Good to see you back Twodogs
    Thanks BJ. Nice to have some time on my hands to spend on the net. Work has been super busy with the covid knocking some of my workmates about so there's been plenty of shifts to cover.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back, big guy.
    "It's over. It's all over."

18. Thanks Twodogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Legend!
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

20. Thanks Twodogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I really feel the need to keep these updates going to keep our spirits up. Jake Stringer, once again with 77% of game time, has blown his last performance stats out of the water with an incredible, and admirable, 280% improvement. (according to my brainiac son) This week he had 19 AFL fantasy points. WOW!

22. Likes Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dancin' Douggy View Post
    I really feel the need to keep these updates going to keep our spirits up. Jake Stringer, once again with 77% of game time, has blown his last performance stats out of the water with an incredible, and admirable, 280% improvement. (according to my brainiac son) This week he had 19 AFL fantasy points. WOW!
    He had 18 at half time. Really brought it home.

24. Likes Dancin' Douggy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Love it.