Thanks Thanks:  159
Likes Likes:  1,293
Page 51 of 118 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: Essendon

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Essendon

Its true its why Billy “Champagne” Gowers didn’t make it.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

The Dunks situation has exposed me to much more interaction with people who follow EFC than I prefer in my daily consumption of footy chat. It's making me ill.

They really are an awful collection of humans. Maybe individually you can find one, or two fans who aren't dead set, delusional arrogant POS. Collectively though? No chance. They are the Karen's of the footy world. Nouveau riche, bourgeoisie scammers. The types that piss in your pocket and tell you it's raining.

The whole club is a disgrace, Sheedy is a fraud, Dodoro a buffoon, Hird a deranged cheat, their medical staff a stain on the profession, their coterie groups full of ambulance chasers and climate change deniers. Weasels. Heads that far up their own butts they've created the game's largest, oxygen deficient human centipede.

Aside from another flag or ten for us, nothing would bring me greater joy in footy than to see them burn to the ground and cease to exist as a Club.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonofScray View Post
    The Dunks situation has exposed me to much more interaction with people who follow EFC than I prefer in my daily consumption of footy chat. It's making me ill.

They really are an awful collection of humans. Maybe individually you can find one, or two fans who aren't dead set, delusional arrogant POS. Collectively though? No chance. They are the Karen's of the footy world. Nouveau riche, bourgeoisie scammers. The types that piss in your pocket and tell you it's raining.

The whole club is a disgrace, Sheedy is a fraud, Dodoro a buffoon, Hird a deranged cheat, their medical staff a stain on the profession, their coterie groups full of ambulance chasers and climate change deniers. Weasels. Heads that far up their own butts they've created the game's largest, oxygen deficient human centipede.

Aside from another flag or ten for us, nothing would bring me greater joy in footy than to see them burn to the ground and cease to exist as a Club.
    Love it SOS you are on fire.

4. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Reading between the lines are you saying Essendon is your second favourite team?
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    Love it SOS you are on fire.
    Ditto here, I feel the same way - my most hated team/supporters/ the lot
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

7. Likes The Adelaide Connection liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah a lot of them are working class people just getting a fair bit of entertainment.
    A lot of them were horrified by the drugs scandal, don't think that much of Hird and co,
    are annoyed by the players they have picked, and where the club is at.
    Suburban Melbourne ones are pretty bad, but country vic Essendon fans are fine.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

9. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    Nah a lot of them are working class people just getting a fair bit of entertainment.
    A lot of them were horrified by the drugs scandal, don't think that much of Hird and co,
    BORDERLINE FLYING

Post Thanks / Like

Pleased to see you have such a grip on life.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

Post Thanks / Like

You can retire from this forum now, that's never going to be topped.
    Working bourgeoisie into a Dons take down has made my day.

13. Likes SonofScray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    Don't spoil the mood with logic!

Post Thanks / Like

Say what you really mean no need to hold back.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Science View Post
    To Quote Bombers Blitz

" This club is so fuarked"
    "What pick do we need to use to get a semi component Football Manager?"
    "Have some belief, some passion, as the draft prospects are rare, and if all else fails we can pack up and go fishing on Lake Eyre"

They did 20,000 posts in the first week of trade. Not long after tearing up their memberships at the end of the season.
    Team voted most likely to bronx cheer.Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 3.19.50 PM.jpg

Cripes forget how to upload pictures...
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

I just came here to have a little giggle at the expense of our pissant neighbours over the Maribyrnong. The Dunkley situation is an absolute embarrassment for them and exposes them for the absolute pieces of donkey excrement they are.

Furiously shake the tree, destabilise a player, manipulate him with promises to family etc, huge money. Players puts himself forward and then they don't cough up to secure the deal. Leave the player in an awkward position, no extra cash, no job for his brother. Its incredibly low.

Josh should be absolutely livid with Essendon. And perhaps opening up to the idea that the Kennel is home after all. Not content with harming their players in the supplement scandal, they promised to inject Dunks with cash, but just injected him with bulldust and disappointment instead.

If I had to think of the worst, most disgusting, rancid, unethical, cowardly things the world to compare them too, I'd say Essendon are the AFL's version of the Essendon Football Club.

Post Thanks / Like

Dodoro had on offer 3 first rounders last year for Daniher & Fantasia. He rejected those crazy good deals and only got one this year. He lost Saad as well. He had Dunkley ready for the taking and shit the bed yet again.

In my book, love Dodoro or hate him, if his hubris costs your footy club two first rounders and a 22yo AA, Premiership Player in a 12 month period... well... As a board I’d be looking for new blood, immediately.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

19. Likes KT31, Mofra, Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I just came here to have a little giggle at the expense of our passant neighbours over the Maribyrnong. The Dunkley situation is an absolute embarrassment for them and exposes them for the absolute pieces of donkey excrement they are.

Furiously shake the tree, destabilise a player, manipulate him with promises to family etc, huge money. Players puts himself forward and then they don't cough up to secure the deal. Leave the player in an awkward position, no extra cash, no job for his brother. Its incredibly low.

Josh should be absolutely livid with Essendon. And perhaps opening up to the idea that the Kennel is home after all. Not content with harming their players in the supplement scandal, they promised to inject Dunks with cash, but just injected him with bulldust and disappointment instead.

If I had to think of the worst, most disgusting, rancid, unethical, cowardly things the world to compare them too, I'd say Essendon are the AFL's version of the Essendon Football Club.
    I am soooo hoping that next year we can go to the football again. I'd hate to waste all this ammunition we have to taunt Essendon supporters' with.

"
    DUNKS YOU STAR!!!! THE BULLDOGS RATE YOU SON
    "
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

21. Likes SonofScray liked this post