I'm looking more at the home and away season because I think most people will nominate the final against GWS but by my reckoning two losses stood out for the 2019 season as our worst.

The loss against Carlton in round 5 was just so disappointing.
A 44 point loss, letting Sam Petreveski-Seton run amok and we simply refused to ask anyone to even attempt to curb his influence. Cripps was produced a monster performance and like SPS we didn't look to tag him.
Harry McKay made a mess of our match committee selections of going into the game with an undersized defence probably playing his best game of the season. They really caught us napping

The upshot of this loss was when we played them again in round 13 we had players running with Cripps and kept him to a more modest 22 possession performance. The match committee also got it's act together after this game as well

The other heartbreaking performance for me was losing to the North in round 10. Scott's last game at North got their team up for a big performance and we failed early on to meet that challenge.
Our goal kicking was an issue and English couldn't do anything to curb the dominate Goldstein. Zaine Cordy moved into the ruck for a quarter and got us back into the game while English moved forward and kicked a couple of goals

What are the losses that you considered our worst for 2019?