Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  19
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL considering a State of Origin revival to support victims of Australia’s bushfire crisis

The Bont did well tonight, considering he played mostly out of position

18 disposals, five score involvements, four entries, four clearances, 22 pressure acts, 401 metres gained, two goals.

Macrae and JJ both picked up 17 touches. Looks like Macrae played wing, didn't see him in the middle once.

Game had little defence, with players running up and down the ground at will
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

2. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL considering a State of Origin revival to support victims of Australia’s bushfire crisis

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    The Bont did well tonight, considering he played mostly out of position

18 disposals, five score involvements, four entries, four clearances, 22 pressure acts, 401 metres gained, two goals.

Macrae and JJ both picked up 17 touches. Looks like Macrae played wing, didn't see him in the middle once.

Game had little defence, with players running up and down the ground at will
    Was always going to be bruise free , I’m Just glad no injuries of any sort.
    Wasn’t JJ exceptional with his run and delivery in the first quarter, if he can do that with the forwards we have we will have an unstoppable year.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Was always going to be bruise free , I’m Just glad no injuries of any sort.
    Wasn’t JJ exceptional with his run and delivery in the first quarter, if he can do that with the forwards we have we will have an unstoppable year.
    Yeah he actually hit some targets

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I went to the game last night and noticed something I found interesting.

During the second quarter - Bont kicked a goal and the next goal was kicked by Greene.

When Bont kicked the goal - a bunch of boys ran over to him. Greene turned and walked away.

When Greene kicked his goal 3 mins later, the team turned and walked away from him bar the closest guy to him. I watched Bont turn away, take 2 steps then turn back walk over and congratulate him.

It wasn’t the forum to unleash on Greene but Bonti is genuinely a cut above in every single way.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshMac View Post
    I went to the game last night and noticed something I found interesting.

During the second quarter - Bont kicked a goal and the next goal was kicked by Greene.

When Bont kicked the goal - a bunch of boys ran over to him. Greene turned and walked away.

When Greene kicked his goal 3 mins later, the team turned and walked away from him bar the closest guy to him. I watched Bont turn away, take 2 steps then turn back walk over and congratulate him.

It wasn’t the forum to unleash on Greene but Bonti is genuinely a cut above in every single way.
    Dickhead commentators trying to say Greene has won the crowd over. I doubt that very much.

From what you describe, the other players know he is a shit bloke.