Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
West is still young and Weightman hasn't debuted. Lippi has the body of work behind him and is in most best 22s.
We seems to have a few second stringers who would be getting games elsewhere but are not locks for us - Libba, Wallis, Williams
So age comes into it ?
West will come on more this year as will Smith, he deserves to get a mention, Weightman hasn’t debuted yet but he should also still be in the conversation as they both will also be in the spotlight on Lippas position.
We have a huge list that can all play the same game and are all good enough, it’s going to be hard to pick teams this year..
Wallis and Libba are locks when they are getting games consistently and not getting injured, Wallis just got put in the leadership group I would not put them as second Stringer players.
Don’t get me wrong I love Lippa but apart from players already getting games we also have other ones coming up that will also compete for his position.
West seems to have a more bulky body than Lippa,but who knows after a pre season. Weightman also looks a lot like Smith to me, it’s going to be a great year seeing who steps up and who drops off.
One things for sure when Lloyd and Dickson go we will have ready to go replacements.