Quote Originally Posted by josie View Post
Me too. Have resorted to watching 2016 AFL season again (watched every game in late 2016/early 2017 and enjoyed the roller coaster ride all over again). Watching a game or two a week. Up to round 5 this time (gave round 3 vs hawks a miss this time as watching Bob go done in dying moments in current environment too much to bear).

How we overcame so many injuries is truly remarkable.

Sad to see ovals empty and no-one even playing kick to kick. Understandable though.

Easton Wood on video on dogs website notes difficulty or impossibility of keeping kicking skills up - not only do you need another adult to kick to. Plus you need enough space in your on yard to kick as well.
Well he could if he sanitised the football and his hands, and sought out a partner who did the same, surely? Just have to take the ball on the hands, and regularly sanitise.

I've been exercising in parks over the last few days and it is completely amazing to see so many people out as families exercising in nature. Sure, it's going to be pretty bleak for a few months but I sincerely hope that once winter is done with people continue to do that rather than reverting back to type.