Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
Good to see here in Bendigo we're taking it seriously. Driving home from work the Bunnings carpark is full. Next is the shopping complex and most of that is full as well. I drive from home to work and then home, isn't that what we're supposed to be doing unless a detour from that is absolutely essential?
I overlook the IKEA car park in Richmond from where I live (save your comments born of jealousy for later), and it's still been a steady stream of people going in and out of their doors. Having said that, I'm going to be working from home in an apartment I've just set up since returning from O/S, and I've had to stock up on some things like additional power boards etc. recently as the older ones I had just weren't going to be reliable.

For the most part people are tyring to do better, but they're under-prepared, panicked and walking around with dirty arses so will take some time to get things completely right.

In the next few days we need to see more improvement, otherwise people won't cope when we go into full lockdown by the end of the week.