Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rnd 1 Dogs vs Pies Marvel Stadium GA Seating Priority!

Quote Originally Posted by SonofScray View Post
    I really hate this system, we have a big group, 20 regulars and it can balloon out to 30 with hangers on etc. GA is perfect for us, we usually manage to sit in the first few rows of LVL 3 most weeks. Everyone gets there early.

Then v Pies, Essendrugs, and inexcusably Carlton, we get shafted so their members get a value add to their memberships. Put them up the back, in the corner.
    Exactly, they shouldn't get seats at all as far as i'm concerned unless they are afl access one or medallion club members

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberdoggie View Post
    Exactly, they shouldn't get seats at all as far as i'm concerned unless they are afl access one or medallion club members
    Spot on.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey AndrewP6, my Magpie mate and me want to sit together for this game. He has a disability since a motorcycle accident decades ago. He needs a cane to walk but after years of surgery and drugs has developed an emphysema like condition plus incredibly high blood pressure. Last game we went to at Marvel he could only walk by stopping and leaning against the rail every twenty meters. I suggested he use a wheelchair to go to the game and that may also also help us sit together.
    I have GA membership, he has reserved seat Pies away membership. I have emailed ticketmaster for upgrade possibilities but fact is my mate would benefit from a wheelchair.
    He is reluctant because he fears he may take a wheelchair spot away from someone. I said he has a genuine need FFS. What do you reckon? Would he be taking away somone's wheelchair spot?
    Thank you in anticipation of your advice.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BornInDroopSt'54 View Post
    Hey AndrewP6, my Magpie mate and me want to sit together for this game. He has a disability since a motorcycle accident decades ago. He needs a cane to walk but after years of surgery and drugs has developed an emphysema like condition plus incredibly high blood pressure. Last game we went to at Marvel he could only walk by stopping and leaning against the rail every twenty meters. I suggested he use a wheelchair to go to the game and that may also also help us sit together.
    I have GA membership, he has reserved seat Pies away membership. I have emailed ticketmaster for upgrade possibilities but fact is my mate would benefit from a wheelchair.
    He is reluctant because he fears he may take a wheelchair spot away from someone. I said he has a genuine need FFS. What do you reckon? Would he be taking away somone's wheelchair spot?
    Thank you in anticipation of your advice.
    Hi there, without knowing him, it would seem he’d benefit. Not sure on whether it would take away from someone, fact is many will just turn up on the night, so it’s impossible to say. Where is his reserved seat? It may be better for him to have a seat in one of those bays, if his condition impacts him as you say.

Sorry, that might not really be a help!
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

5. Likes BornInDroopSt'54 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Got seats for my son & I when they were released (L1 Aisle 42)

Wouldn't normally, but it's a pretty big opening to the season, so I'm welcoming of the filth into our house as long as we can ship em out losers.

If we're any hope of 50K members...
    Float Along - Fill Your Lungs

7. Likes HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Andrew, are there designated spots for wheelchairs, if so can companions get seats next to them?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BornInDroopSt'54 View Post
    Thanks Andrew, are there designated spots for wheelchairs, if so can companions get seats next to them?
    Here you go: https://marvelstadium.com.au/the-sta...yimpairedinfo/
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks BAD.

11. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ended up springing for the $20 a ticket to reserve seats on level 3, got first row on the half forward flank.

13. Likes BornInDroopSt'54 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

One more footy free weekend before going into lockdown on the weekends ��

15. Likes HOSE B ROMERO, Eastdog, bornadog liked this post