• VFL quality

0 0%
  • Delist

0 0%
  • Needs more time

2 50.00%
    Post Thanks / Like

Rating our list 2020

I thought with the delay of the football it's time to assess our list so I hope I've started this in the right way.
    We can evaluate each player on our list starting with the highest number Lin Jong down to Matthew Suckling.
    The poll will run for a week and when your post in the poll if you can give a reason on your thoughts so we can share your insights.
    At the end we'll see how our list looks in the eyes of WOOF members.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

2. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rating our list 2020

A few stats:
    Height: 189cm
    Weight: 81Kg
    Games:6

Dandenong Stingrays product Lachlan Young was the Western Bulldogs first selection (pick six overall) in the 2018 NAB AFL Rookie Draft. Young is a rebounding defender who possesses a penetrating kick and strong intercept marking skills. He has the versatility to play through the midfield or on the wing, and is known for his competitiveness. Young played in Under 18 competition in 2018 as a 19-year old, was a TAC Cup Premiership player for the Stingrays in 2018 and represented Frankston at league level in the VFL. After arriving at the Kennel, Young didn’t have to wait long for a taste of AFL action. The intercept defender got the call-up in Round 5, playing six matches at AFL level and highlighting his aerial ability, before continuing to develop for Footscray in the second half of the year. Young signed a new one-year deal for 2020 in March, 2019.

LINK
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

I think he is a promising player and has already shown some ability at AFL level. He is a future replacement for someone like Wood who can roam across the backline. He has a great left foot which is a real weapon. He will need time to develop somemore, but I have rated him as AFL quality.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks promising, but I want to see more AFL games from him.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.