Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
The rumours about Laidley cross dressing have been around for a long time. And whilst I have absolutely no problem if that’s his thing, to have it come out as splashed on the front of the herald sun along with commentary around an ice addiction and other details would be a harrowing ordeal for his family and friends.

Feel sorry for Laidley and all involved.
I understand the gross invasion of privacy would be harrowing for Laidley's family but I struggle to find sympathy for Laidley who, if proven, has stalked and threatened to kill. Why are the anonymous victims in these cases almost always ignored when the alleged criminal is a high profile ex sportsman/actor/musician? There are tens of thousands of people suffering from mental illness in the community who do not stalk and threaten to kill other people.

I could care less about Laidley's personal life choices - as others have alluded, the cross dressing rumours have been around for well over 20 years - but the alleged criminal behaviour is what is reprehensible if proven to be true.