Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  45
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day R4 2020

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    Howe's just either done an ACL or medial, BT thought it was a PCL and got a raging *!*!*!*!ing hard on over it in his commentary after he knew Howe was injured.

What a sick *!*!*!*! he is.
    BT and the rest of those farkwits on Ch 7 make the game completely unwatchable. It's a shame one of those Melbourne COVID clusters hasn't infiltrated the Ch 7 commentary booth.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

2. Likes soupman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Good win from the Giants.

Like aza said, Collingwood seemed to do pretty well a lot of the game with some questionable calls.

They really creamed over the Giants getting their season kicked off. I still think we defended the ground so well last week that the Giants would have struggled to score against us even with a couple of their in game and pre game injured players from last week, particularly on the small Spotless ground (providing we actually showed up to play).

Not sure what the Giants are going to do with their losing ruck division though, lost the team hit outs 54-23, some real soul searching required because the most important part of the game being conceded so flagrantly will definitely make them ineffective from here on in.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Toby Greene might be a douchebag but he is an absolute jet. Top 10 player in the comp.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

5. Likes chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    BT and the rest of those farkwits on Ch 7 make the game completely unwatchable. It's a shame one of those Melbourne COVID clusters hasn't infiltrated the Ch 7 commentary booth.
    It has gone to a completely new and disgusting level. Almost to the point where I'm going to post a career limiting diatribe on the ch7 social media pages. Words fail me beyond what I have already said.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Toby Greene might be a douchebag but he is an absolute jet. Top 10 player in the comp.
    Name a player in the game who would complement our side more...…….ruck aside.

Imagine a combination of him Wallis, Dale and West now and in a year or so when Wallis drops off.

It's a long shot but if Weightman gets close to him then I'll be so so very happy.

Post Thanks / Like

Howe is a massive loss. Was in AA form and like the rug in The Big Lebowski, he really tied the defence together.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

9. Likes Dry Rot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Getting Toby Green to the dogs would be like Dennis Rodman leaving Detroit Pistons and going to Chicago Bulls. Look what happened next!
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

11. Likes chef, bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Greene rules. He’s pretty much my favourite non-Dogs player. You’re all marks.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Gun player, the kind that every opposing fan hates but would love to have in their team.
    If you could clean up his dirty side or maybe he matures a bit.
    I would prefer we could get that out of his system though.
    Papley or Greene ?
    Papley would be my preference.
    Bring back the biff

14. Likes Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Gun player, the kind that every opposing fan hates but would love to have in their team.
    Papley or Greene ?
    In terms of on field, Greene is the better player but I'd feel a lot more comfortable cheering for Papley if I had to choose one to defect over to the Dogs.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    In terms of on field, Greene is the better player but I'd feel a lot more comfortable cheering for Papley if I had to choose one to defect over to the Dogs.
    Papley all the way. Can't stand Greene, yes he has talent, but he is also a dirty player that has the potential to lose you a game through his antics.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Papley or Greene ?
    Papley every day of the week. If we went after/acquired Greene, I’d have to reconsider following the team. Seriously. AAA grade, first class, cheating, dirty flog.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

18. Likes bornadog, Max469, Dry Rot, merantau liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Howe is a massive loss. Was in AA form and like the rug in The Big Lebowski, he really tied the defence together.
    Love the analogy. We call one of our cats “the dude” as he is so chilled out. Agree Howe loss massive-will be fascinating to see how Pies go. They appear to be one mobile tall short. The Yank is ok but not very mobile.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Greene rules. He’s pretty much my favourite non-Dogs player. You’re all marks.
    I would be extremely conflicted if we ever went after/got Greene. That being said he would make us instantly and infinitely better on field.

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Papley all the way. Can't stand Greene, yes he has talent, but he is also a dirty player that has the potential to lose you a game through his antics.
    I would LOVE Papley.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Port playing Never Tear Us Apart at Metricon is now the #1 cringiest thing I've ever seen in the AFL, just sneaking past Port playing Never Tear Us Apart at the start of their normal home games.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -