Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
Interesting that the number of posts are down so much.

Have we not had an influx of new members in recent years? Wonder if it's something we could pose to the club, almost as their 'official' fan forum to try and generate new contributors.

I know that personally my contributions have dropped significantly over this time and it's predominately due to time - though I still check the site daily.

That's been the problem, plenty of people have joined in the last 3 years but less than 12 of them post regularly. I try and contact all the new members and some are very blunt that they have only joined to read what others are saying and are very unlikely to contribute to discussions. We've picked up some good contributors but we are losing vastly more than are joining and participating each year

It's will be interesting to see if the numbers improve once the footy returns but for the site to going to be into the 2021 season we would need a decent bounce to happen this year.
There are some other options I can look at as well but participation is everything to a site like this