Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  41
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day R6 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    He's been doing that since 2007
    Yeah, I know, but he’s hit a point where he’s lost some pace and power and accentuates it even more than he used to.

Post Thanks / Like

Jobe Watson talking up Chris Scott's win/ loss percentage of ~70% and how amazing it is given the equalised nature of the competition.

It's true in a sense, though how much of it is distorted by their significant home ground advantage, and do we think they've ever been a real challenger in many of the years in which they've made a preliminary final?

Weekly comment - Bruce is a disgusting and perverted sycophant. The fawning over some players is enough to make you want to vomit.
    Nobody's looking for a puppeteer in today's wintry economic climate.

Post Thanks / Like

Brisbane showed up physically by geelong
    That forward line doesn’t have a bull to kick to .
    Lead up hit up skinny targets and a geelong mid dominance means they just push back

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    If Hawkins doesn't get a week for the exact thing Crozier did, the Bulldogs should just play Crozier anyway and stuff the AFL
    Wouldn’t think so Borna
    The afl would envoke the top bloke rule

5. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    Jobe Watson talking up Chris Scott's win/ loss percentage of ~70% and how amazing it is given the equalised nature of the competition.

It's true in a sense, though how much of it is distorted by their significant home ground advantage, and do we think they've ever been a real challenger in many of the years in which they've made a preliminary final?

Weekly comment - Bruce is a disgusting and perverted sycophant. The fawning over some players is enough to make you want to vomit.
    Geelong have fallen apart in the second half of every year . He’s got an old side so I’m not sure the potential 4 day breaks are great for them .Time will tell I guess

Post Thanks / Like

I really enjoyed the half time segment where we once again heard how much Dangerfield is driven by winning a premiership. Such a novel concept for an AFL footballer.

I hope every player in the league not at Geelong takes it as his duty and life’s work to deny that ****er a flag.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Interested to see the emergence of Darcy Fort.

He is the exact example of why big blokes take time. While he is never going to be a top ruckman he competes.

Remember him at Footscray, where he never looked like ever getting to where he is now. Well done to him for perservering on his journey.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Joe View Post
    Interested to see the emergence of Darcy Fort.

He is the exact example of why big blokes take time. While he is never going to be a top ruckman he competes.

Remember him at Footscray, where he never looked like ever getting to where he is now. Well done to him for perservering on his journey.
    Yeah, he made a baby giraffe look graceful in the Footscray games I saw him play. Good on him.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

What is Dalhaus’ role at the Cats? I rarely see him anywhere in space. He seems to be on a really tight leash limited mainly to: pressure, tackle, hot potato handball. Without anything to back this up statistically he seemed to have more freedom with us although we lamented his kicking. Guess it’s good coaching, playing to his strengths.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    What is Dalhaus’ role at the Cats? I rarely see him anywhere in space. He seems to be on a really tight leash limited mainly to: pressure, tackle, hot potato handball. Without anything to back this up statistically he seemed to have more freedom with us although we lamented his kicking. Guess it’s good coaching, playing to his strengths.
    Yeah, I think they're using him in a way that accentuates his strength. The last person you want with the ball streaming into space is Dahl. Leave that to Gaz, Danger and Duncan.

12. Likes Grantysghost liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantysghost View Post
    He was pretty poor from what I saw last night
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Hawks looking like I rated them preseason - ordinary.

Patton seems very distressed, sobbed then seemed angry telling staff to F off. Strange. Can't say I weep for the guy, seems a flog.

Post Thanks / Like

Bosenavuagli (hope I have got that right) for Collingwood looks good - especially for a debut. Like the cut if his jib. Been very lively inc some goal assists and seems to have footy smarts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post

Patton seems very distressed, sobbed then seemed angry telling staff to F off. Strange. Can't say I weep for the guy, seems a flog.
    Yeah can’t say I like him. Seems the bully type. Got stuck into Tommy Boyd for no reason when we played them. Perhaps it was for jumping ship but then he’s not one to talk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post

i feel bad that i have actually been hoping for an injury to end his career. Never said it out loud because it is not right to feel like that.

Actually believe Hawthorn had to lose one of the long term injury players they keep taking on, eventually.

Patton's injury is only hamstring. It appeared to be worse by his reaction.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured