Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Game Day R7 2020

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsthru&thru View Post
    If anyone saw the saints crows game last night you would have witnessed umpiring at it's worst. The HTB rule has completely lost any sense of predictability and logic, just as most of us discussed on here a few weeks ago. There is no consistency and last night there were players wanting to be second to the ball to apply the tackle. Bravo Clarko and the AFL. Bravo

BTW the game was an absolute horror show. It was basically who was going to fall over first. I don't see how Adelaide can possibly win a game this year. They've already lost to Sydney and Freo so really only north is their chance. The pessimist in me wants to play them now before they are really 'due' for a win. But they have no organisation around the ground and look completely lost most of the time. Their effort was good though last night.
    Adelaide's chance might come this week. That great Essendon midfield will still be missing Shiel.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Joe View Post
    Adelaide's chance might come this week. That great Essendon midfield will still be missing Shiel.
    I think that might make my weekend more than a bulldogs win.....maybe not but it'd be very close.

3. Likes The Adelaide Connection liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsthru&thru View Post
    I think that might make my weekend more than a bulldogs win.....maybe not but it'd be very close.
    Oh man, can you imagine Bomberblitz? The Crows beating them is what dreams are made of.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Adelaide Connection View Post
    Oh man, can you imagine Bomberblitz? The Crows beating them is what dreams are made of.
    I don't like the Crows very much.
    This weekend I can't possibly lose!
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

6. Likes The Adelaide Connection liked this post