Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Revealed: These 7 Vic clubs are already exposed by COVID outbreak – but all 10 may be forced interstate

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post
    Yeah, Sydney is important for two reasons:
    - can play interstate teams
    - can play in SA or Qld after two weeks in NSW
    Third important reason - I will be able to see the Dogs play here.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

2. Likes soupman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Revealed: These 7 Vic clubs are already exposed by COVID outbreak – but all 10 may be forced interstate

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Kingsville I believe.
    I live in Kingsville and I haven't seen Tom around the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    They will be able to freely mingle wth society up there and not be stuck in their resorts the whole time. They will also be able to play to capacity crowds in both Darwin and Alice Springs. From a holistic level, it would also be wonderful for the AFL to give something tangible and enriching back to the indigenous communities up there over the course of multiple weeks - they would be able to conduct a lot more mid week footy clinics and also other initiatives to assist the indigenous communities away from training and match days.
    Yep I think the NT is ideal. They will get used to the heat (running the AC 24/7 is the answer) and we could develop a mini home ground/conditions advantage as well as the advantages it would bring with the locals getting involved with us. We have a lot of support in the NT. EJ went up every year for the local GF (and the Tiwi Island GF as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Not anymore.

But then again the entire club is 250m from a COVID boundary so maybe it'll all be moot soon anyway.
    It's weird but the ground used to be considered to be in 3012 West Footscray, but I just checked and it's now 3011 Footscray
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

They mentioned on the radio this morning that Libba was among those that had to move out of the hotspot postcodes yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like

Herald Sun saying the hubs will be in Perth, Sydney and the Gold Coast and that: "Western Bulldogs are also a chance to play a run of games in Perth."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Herald Sun saying the hubs will be in Perth, Sydney and the Gold Coast and that: "Western Bulldogs are also a chance to play a run of games in Perth."
    Well the good news is we won't be playing a run of games in Perth then.
    "It's over. It's all over."

7. Likes Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    They mentioned on the radio this morning that Libba was among those that had to move out of the hotspot postcodes yesterday.
    Could possibly live in West Footscray or one of the 3012 suburbs - see him around here all the time.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Northern Territory now has one active case of Corona virus.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Northern Territory now has one active case of Corona virus.
    And it's apparently someone who has returned from a Melbourne hotspot!
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Could possibly live in West Footscray or one of the 3012 suburbs - see him around here all the time.
    Easty said Tom lived in Kingsville but I live in Kingsville (technically Yarraville, but it's always been Kingsville from my memory) but I've never seen him around here. Ironically enough years ago I'd often see Tony though. He was a sales rep and he had a couple of clients in Somerville road.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.